If there was ever a dish so typically keto, other than bacon & eggs or Steak and Veg, variants on Cauliflower Cheese certainly rank up there!
This is a proper easy, comfort food, ‘curl-up-on-an-autumnal-evening-in-front-of-the-TV’ kinda meal. I used Kielbasa sausages because that’s what I had to hand, but any high meat, low carb sausage would work.
Sausage, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Mustard Bake
6 g carbs, 35 g protein /serving
- 85 g Cauliflower, small florets
- 70 g Broccoli, small florets
- 75 g Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 50 g Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Double Cream
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Step 2 In a bowl, mix the cream, mustard, salt, pepper and a little water to loosen.
- Step 3 Stir in the broccoli, cauliflower and sausage until coated.
- Step 4 Transfer to a small baking dish, top with cheese and bake for 25 Minutes until golden and crispy on top.