This is a great, quick meal that requires pretty standard fridge ingredients and works well if you’ve used up a lot of your protein allowance for the day!
There’s loads of variations that can be made as well – add fried bacon or prawns, use cauliflower etc.
Cheesy Roast Broccoli Pasta
6 g carbs, 15 g protein /serving
- 170 g Shirataki Noodles
- 100 g Broccoli, 2-3cm florets
- 60 ml Double Cream
- 30 g Cheddar Cheese
- 25 g Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Step 1 Preheat your oven to 180 C.
- Step 2 Toss the broccoli florets in the olive oil and a little salt, spread out on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes until just starting to turn golden.
- Step 3 Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions (usually rinse, boil, drain and rinse again), and set aside.
- Step 4 Melt the cream cheese and cheddar together in a saucepan, add the mustard plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 5 Add the noodles and broccoli, and stir through to coat thoroughly. Serve immediately.