Coley is a white fish that is similar to cod, but more sustainably fished and usually much cheaper!
I’ve paired it with some of my favourite flavours: chopped cherry tomatoes, black olives and capers, with fresh parsley, lemon and olive oil. This makes a lovely quick lunch or dinner.
Panfried Coley with Tomato, Olive & Caper Sauce
4 g carbs, 24 g protein /serving
- 125 g Coley Fillet
- 45 g Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 30 g Black Olives, halved
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 0.5 clove Garlic
- Handful of Flat-leaved Parsley, Chopped
- 0.5 tsp Sweetener (optional)
- Step 1 Mix dressing ingredients (using 2 tbsp of the olive oil) together in a small bowl until well-combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 2 In a frying pan, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Season the Coley and fry on a medium heat for approximately 3 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of your fillet).
- Step 3 Serve immediately with your choice of vegetables.